April 2017 Activities
* support ARC @ https://www.givegab.com/nonprofits/arc-rutland-area
* Every: Tuesday/Strength and Thursday/Games @ Fitness Made Fun! 3:30 PM
* 2nd Tuesday, April 11th: Self Advocacy @ Education & Wellness Ctr, 7:00 -8 PM
Working on I am NORM video ; www.iamnorm.com
* 3rd Tuesday, April 18th: ARC Board @ American Legion, 6 – 7:30 PM
* Thursday, April 20th: Aktion Service Project @ ARC, 1 PM
Sunday, April 23rd: End of Winter Dance @ Bomoseen Grange Hall, 1-4 PM
*4th Tuesday, April 25th: Aktion Club @ Godnick Center, 6:30 – 8 PM
To DONATE ask about our:
Affinity Program at TD Bank to Donate
Shop through AmazonSmile.com to Donate
We are also registered at GE for donation matches
And one can Pick up a $2 coupon off Hair Cut at Sports Clips, then they give us $2!
Check out our electronic videos: http://youtu.be/J5b1qEWzJYs and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scg-QRw79LI
Call 775-1370 for a ride or current info.
Or go to our website at: www.arcrutlandarea.org
Members and Board Members Needed!
Newest Video: ARC’s Abilities Awareness Training at Castleton University; PegTV article. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NTss4xTVTw
Check out our 2015 Impact Statements and 2014 Who we Are videos below:
Serving Citizens with Developmental Disabilities for over 55 years!
Lisa S. Lynch
ARC Rutland Area
128 Merchants Row, Suite 302
Rutland, VT 05701
Phone: 802 775 1370
Fax: 802 775 4544
Support ARC Rutland Area by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Low to no cost activities are what ARC has heard is needed, things to get people out of the house and more importantly contributing to their community. Check something out and join us.