ARC Rutland Area Christmas Dinner and Dance
You are Invited to the ARC Rutland Area and Elk’s Club
Christmas Dinner Dance & ARC Annual meeting
Held at and co-sponsored by the Elk’s Club on Pleasant Street in Rutland. Come celebrate the season on Sunday, December 3, 2017 from 12:00 to 4:00 PM.
You must call 775-1370 to reserve your seat or any special needs.
Please call as soon as possible if you plan on attending. Only one guest per person is allowed (unless prior authorization is given). This is a MUST! NO reservations can be taken after Monday, November 21st as it takes time to prepare the gifts. You must be a person with a developmental disability, on the RSVP list, and attend the dance to receive a gift. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Transportation will be provided, tell us if you need a ride.
* Non–members will be asked for a $5 donation.
* We’ve called and asked Santa to come.
* Maggie Pak Awards will be given out.
Get ready for some good food, family & friends, music, dancing, gifts, awards, & Santa too!
ARC staff and board members reserve the right to ask anyone unattended and exhibiting inappropriate behavior to leave the dance.
* * * The Annual Meeting will be held with the Christmas Dinner Dance this year. There is important information you need to hear.* * *
Lisa S. Lynch,