August 2017 ARC Rutland Area Monthly Activities
*All Month long: Aktion Club Bottle Drive @ Olivia’s
* support ARC @ https://www.givegab.com/nonprofits/arc-rutland-area givegab campaign
* Every: Tuesday/Strength and Thursday/Games @ Fitness Made Fun! 3:30 PM
* 2nd Tuesday, August 8th: Self Advocacy @ Education & Wellness Ctr, 6:30 -8 PM
Finishing our “I am NORM” video; www.iamnorm.com
* 3rd Tuesday, August 15th: ARC Board Ways and Means @ ARC Offices, 5:30 – 6:30 PM (tentative); Join to help ARC stay funded/alive!
* Thursday, August 17th: Aktion Service Project @ ARC, 1 PM
* Sunday, August 20th: AKtion Club Car Wash @ Ground Round, 10-2 PM
*4th Tuesday, August 22nd: Aktion Club BBQ @ Turning Point, 6:30 – 8 PM
To DONATE ask about our:
Affinity Program at TD Bank; they Donate some of their profits to us, you might get $25
Shop through AmazonSmile.com to; they Donate some their profits to us.
We are also registered at GE for donation matches; please share this info.
And one can Pick up a $2 coupon off Hair Cut at Sports Clips, then they give us $2!
Call 775-1370 for a ride or current info.
Currently, ARC Rutland Area is working on Community Impacts. How does the work done at ARC positively impact the community members’ lives? We have survey’s at the dances and events and encourage folks to reach us and let us know how the work done at ARC is helping your community, or your family or your selves, or someone you love. ARC needs to make sure that the money they collect goes to creating better lives. Let us know if you have a story that will help tell about the impacts. It is with stories that ARC will be better known, and then others can receive similar services and one by one the community will become more vital. Well, that’s the story as to why these services are provided. Please share the August 2017 ARC Rutland Area Monthly Activities list if you wish.